All oral presentations must be accompanied by a PowerPoint presentation. Presenters are fully responsible for the presentation content (order, graphics, etc.).
To prepare your presentation, please use an up-to-date version of Microsoft PowerPoint (but older versions are also supported). The screens' aspect ratio will be 16:9. Please avoid using Apple Keynote and Prezi presentations. The on-site computers will only handle PowerPoint presentation format. Even on your Mac, you can Export to > PowerPoint. Please make sure your presentation is in a compatible format as indicated below.
Presentation: PPTX, PDF
Video: AVI, MPG, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV
Audio: WMA, MP3, WAV
When saving your final presentation on a USB flash disk, do not forget to make sure that you included your video or multimedia files (if any). External content should be embedded directly in the presentation.
1. ONLINE IN ADVANCE (preferable)
- You can take advantage of the online file upload before you come to the venue.
- Click HERE to upload the final version of your presentation. The Secretariat will ensure that your presentation is uploaded to the network system in the lecture room.
2. ON-SITE AT THE VENUE
- If not uploaded in advance, your presentation needs to be handed over to the personnel in the lecture room (Bay Auditorium) on a USB flash disk as soon as possible when you come to the venue, but no later than 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF YOUR SESSION.
- Presentations for an early morning session should be handed over the evening before. Uploading the presentation online in advance is recommended especially for early sessions on the first day (Saturday, October 28).
- The A/V personnel will upload your presentation and you will be able to check that the presentation is operating correctly.
- If you are late, we cannot guarantee the file upload.
- Please note that it is not possible to present from your personal computer in the lecture room.
- File upload is possible only during the breaks. Please note that you cannot upload a presentation while the program in the lecture room is running.
In the Lecture Room
Come to the lecture room shortly before the session starts and be ready when it is your turn to present to minimise wasted time. You should be in the lecture room prior to your appointed presentation time in case there are last-minute changes during the session (e.g. cancelled presentation before your talk).
Please do not come at the last minute with your own computer into the lecture room: you will NOT BE ABLE to connect it.
Storing of the Presentations
Please note that all presentations delivered during the conference may be published on the PTCOG association website for members. Publication depends on your authorization provided online. A separate form will be sent to you. If you need to make necessary changes before publication, please send your file separately to email@example.com.