Subscribe for PTCOG-NA Updates
Abstracts received via fax, e-mail or received after the deadline will not be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the program or publication.
3. A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
4. Abstracts can be amended in the online submission system until the submission deadline May 26, 2021.
5. All abstracts will be reviewed by the PTCOG-NA Scientific Committee, who will consider its formal aspects and the content. They will decide which abstracts will be accepted and may reconsider the final presentation type.
6. PTCOG-NA will accept abstracts submitted or presented to other conferences for review.
7. Accepted abstracts will be made available electronically to all conference attendees. Rejected abstracts will not be displayed or published. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. PTCOG-NA reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary prior to publication within the PTCOG-NA Conference or IPTJ Journal.
8. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by July 1, 2021.
9. All presenting authors are obliged to register by July 8, 2021.
10. All abstracts must be written in English.
11. When submitting your abstract, consider and choose the appropriate category, scientific topic and the presentation method.
12. The maximum abstract title is 20 words and must be submitted using the sentence case (eg. This is the title of my abstract).
13. Up to 10 authors can be submitted for one abstract (including the presenting author).
14. The maximum abstract length is 250 words.
15. Up to 2 pictures/charts/tables can be included within the abstract text. (Please check the step-by-step picture upload guide below.)
16. The number of submitted abstracts per one submitter/author is not limited.
Up to two pictures (1) can be inserted within the abstract text using the picture insert icon. They must be saved in JPG.
Please contact the PTCOG-NA Scientific Programme Department for any assistance.